Last modified at 06/26/2020
Venue Management is dedicated to providing a safe and w environment at Venue 114. In support of this, the following Conditions of Entry apply to all events.
All patrons are asked to assess their own risk prior to entry and agree to comply with the following conditions:
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, the right to refuse entry to, or remove from, the Venue any patrons who are intoxicated or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive, or who are not entitled to attend the event. Any patron who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from Venue Management may be removed from the Venue.
- Venue Management reserves the right to refuse or remove any persons who attempt to conceal their identity or do not provide photo identification when asked by Venue Management either at the point of entry or whilst inside the Venue. Venue Management respects cultural differences and medical conditions, but reserves the right to request facial coverings to be removed for the purpose of identification.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry into the Venue.
- Patrons must refrain from using indecent and/or abusive language or acting in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies another person on the basis of that person’s race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, descent or national or ethnic origin.
- Patrons are required to wear appropriate attire for a public place. Clothing with objectionable, vulgar or offensive writing, images or imprints may not be worn.
- Patrons entering the Venue consent to the use of their images or videos for any marketing (print, online, social media, etc.) by Venue Management without notice or compensation.
- It is an offense for minors to purchase or consume alcohol, or to supply alcohol to minors. Alcohol may only be consumed in clearly marked licensed areas of the Venue.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Venue at all times. Patrons who smoke in the Venue commit an offence to which fines apply and may be immediately evicted from the Venue.
- Patrons gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Venue may be liable for prosecution.
- Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of Venue Management.
- Any food or drink products brought into the Venue will only be permitted at the discretion of Venue Management.
- Cameras (including digital cameras), audio and video recorders may only be brought into the Venue at the discretion of Venue Management.
- Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, licence or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings (including, without limitation, photographic, video, or sound recordings) of the event without the prior written approval of Venue management. Such recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording devices which are confiscated will become the property of Venue Management.
- Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have, available on entry to the Venue, proof of age or other documents justifying such concession.
- Patrons may not be admitted if their tickets are damaged or defaced, or if their tickets have not been purchased from an authorised ticket agent.
- Patrons who arrive late and are not seated at the commencement of a performance will not be permitted to enter the event until an appropriate break in the performance. This is determined by the Stage Manager or Promoter and is communicated to Venue 114 staff. How and where late arrivals are seated will be venue and performance specific and at the discretion of Venue 114 staff.
- An event may be cancelled, delayed or stopped due to dangerous situations, adverse weather or for any other cause beyond the Venue Management’s control. Patrons may make a claim to the event promoter only for a replacement ticket if an event is rescheduled, or for a refund of the appropriate amount of the face-price of the ticket if the entire event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- The event promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised material, programs, prices, seating arrangements, audience capacity, and the venue or program times without liability to the event promoter or to Venue Management.
- Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Venue. Patrons bring personal effects into the Venue at their own risk. Venue management will not be responsible for any damage to, loss of, or theft of patrons’ personal property.
Refusal of entry/removal from the Venue
To ensure patron safety, Venue Management reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons that:
- Are intoxicated;
- Are deemed to be behaving in a disorderly manner;
- Are offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise the safety of other patrons;
- Do not follow the instructions of Venue Management. This includes being asked to be seated, to not sit on railings, to not enter the backstage areas, and to not congregate in standing areas such as the loading dock.
Patrons are prohibited from entering the Venue with any of the following items:
- Alcohol and drugs
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any item that could be used as a weapon
- Any items that may restrict viewing
- Audio recorders, video cameras, handycams & drones
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades/skates, pull wagons or trolleys
- Camera tripods & lenses above 200mm
- Fireworks, flares or laser lights
- Unauthorised advertising material or flyers
- Any other object that may interfere with any event, the comfort and/or safety of patrons or any item Venue Management considers inappropriate.