Kawana Community Hall is a self-service venue and is located in central Kawana and is adjacent to the Kawana Library. This community space shares a large undercover rotunda area and public toilets with the library. The venue is in close proximity to shops, public transport, parks and Kawana Beach.
- Large open hall
- Large stage area complete with a piano, audio equipment and lighting infrastructure
- Two adjoining dressing rooms (either side of stage) with toilet and shower facilities
- Commercial kitchen with internal and external serving capabilities
- Air conditioning
This Space is Suitable for
Community Groups | Concerts | Dance | Sport | Meetings | Private Functions
50 rectangular tables
PA system, piano and lighting infrastructure
Convection oven with gas hotplates
Large selection of crockery and cutlery
It is the responsibility of the hirer to set up and pack down the venue
Fees and Charges
Venue hire and bond charges are dependent on the hirer and event categories. Please refer to the fees and charges in the above quick links for more information. Cleaning and security charges may also apply and depend on the event circumstances, please discuss with the Venue Officer.
Accessibility and Parking:
- Wheelchair accessible to main hall only
- Rear stage loading dock
- Onsite parking including disabled spaces
The Booking Officer for this venue is located at Venue 114, 114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina.
For enquiries, including availability, please contact the Booking Officer, (07) 5413 1416 or email [email protected]