The Bellvista Meeting Place is a self-service venue located in the Bellvista residential area, nestled centrally within the vibrant Canavan Gracie Recreational Park and overlooks the Bellvista Lake.
The Bellvista Meeting Place is a self-service venue located in the Bellvista residential area, nestled centrally within the Canavan Gracie Recreational Park and overlooks the Bellvista Lake.
- Community Groups
- Meetings/Small Seminars
- Training/ Workshops
- Private Functions
- Less Intensive Physical Activities e.g. yoga
- Accessible venue on ground floor with ramps
- Open plan floor space
- Adjoining shaded timber deck
- Trestle tables and chairs included in hire
- Kitchenette with hot water urn, kettle, fridge, dishwasher and some crockery and glassware
- Air conditioning
- Accessible unisex amenities
- Shared carparking with some dedicated accessible parking spaces
Fees and Charges
- Please refer to the fees and charges in the Venue Information & Charges.
- Venue hire and bond charges are dependent on the hirer and event categories.
- Cleaning and security charges may also apply and depend on the event circumstances.
Booking the Venue
- For enquiries, including availability please contact the Booking Officer by email [email protected] or phone 07 5413 1416.
- Please read the Venue Information & Charges
- Please refer to the Venue FAQ for more information
- Please note as this venue is located in a residential area all noise must cease at 9.30pm and the venue fully vacated by 10pm.
- A self-service venue means the hirer is responsible for both unlocking/locking the venue and setting up/packing down your event.