Maroochy Arts and Ecology Centre
This tranquil and contemporary self-service venue is set in the beautiful Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Gardens on the Sunshine Coast. The Centre is home to a number of council-run programs and workshops during school holiday periods and therefore unavailable for hire during this time. The venue availability is within the garden opening hours of: 7.00am to 5.00pm (April to October) and 7.00am to 6.00pm (November to March).
At the main entrance of the Arts and Ecology Centre is a cafe operated by Compass Institute. The cafe is open 9:30am - 2:30pm Tuesday - Friday. Hirers may engage Compass to provide catering for their events by contacting Compass Institute directly, ph: 07 5457 3716.
Suitable for community groups, meetings, small seminars, training rooms or low physical activities like Yoga or Pilates and private functions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Loading bay adjacent to the Wet and Dry Workshop
- Ample car and coach parking including disabled spaces
Fees and Charges:
- Venue hire cost is dependent on the hirer category
- Bond cost is dependent on the event category
- Cleaning and security charges may apply and depend on the event circumstances, please discuss with the Booking Officer
The Booking Officer for this venue is located at Venue 114, 114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina.