Kawana Island Meeting Place
This self-service venue is located within the Kawana Island residential areas alongside Double Bay Beach Park and the waters of Lake Parrearra. The venue is in close proximity to eateries and a convenience store.
Suitable for community groups, meetings, small seminars, training rooms or low physical activities like Yoga or Pilates and private functions.
The venue offers two spaces for hire with a removable wall that allows the rooms to be combined for one larger space.
- Two meeting rooms which can be booked individually or together as one larger space
- Adjoining kitchen shared between the two spaces
- Toilet amenities including disabled toilets shared between the two spaces
- 5 rectangular tables per meeting room or 10 for the whole venue
- 30 chairs per meeting room or 60 for the whole venue
- Large mobile whiteboard per meeting room
- Domestic fridge with freezer
- Stove top
- 8L urn
- Crockery and cutlery
*It is the responsibility of the hirer to set up and pack down the venue
- Wheelchair accessible
- 5 car parks including disabled space with additional street parking is along Grand Parade
Fees and Charges:
- Venue hire cost is dependent on the hirer category
- Bond cost is dependent on the event category
- Cleaning and security charges may apply and depend on the event circumstances, please discuss with the Venue Officer
The Booking Officer for this venue is located at Venue 114, 114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina.