Kawana Island Meeting Place
This self-service, wheelchair accessible venue is located within the Kawana Island residential areas alongside Double Bay Beach Park and the waters of Lake Parrearra. The venue is in close proximity to eateries and a convenience store.
- Two meeting rooms which can be booked individually or together as one larger space
- Adjoining kitchen shared between the two spaces
- Toilet amenities including disabled toilets shared between the two spaces
This Space is Suitable for
Community Groups | Meetings | Small Seminars | Training Rooms | Workshops | Private Functions | Low Physical Activities i.e. yoga or pilates
- 5 rectangular tables per meeting room
- 30 chairs per meeting room
- Large mobile whiteboard per meeting room
- Domestic fridge with freezer
- Stove top
- 8L urn
- Crockery and cutlery
*It is the responsibility of the hirer to set up and pack down the venue
Fees and Charges
Venue hire and bond charges are dependent on the hirer and event categories. Please refer to the fees and charges in the above quick links for more information. Cleaning and security charges may also apply and depend on the event circumstances, please discuss with the Venue Officer.
Accessibility and Parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 5 car parks including disabled space with additional street parking is along Grand Parade
The Booking Officer for this venue is located at Venue 114, 114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina.