Kawana Community Hall
Kawana Community Hall is a self-service venue and is located in central Kawana and is adjacent to the Kawana Library. This community space shares a large undercover rotunda area and public toilets with the library. The venue is in close proximity to shops, public transport, parks and Kawana Beach.
Suitable for community groups, concerts, dance/sporting classes, meetings and private functions.
- Wheelchair accessible to main hall only
- Rear stage loading dock
- Stairs to meeting room
- Onsite parking including disabled spaces
Fees and Charges:
- Venue hire cost is dependent on the hirer category
- Bond cost is dependent on the event category
- Cleaning and security charges may apply and depend on the event circumstances, please discuss with the Booking Officer
The Booking Officer for this venue is located at Venue 114, 114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina.