Bellvista Meeting Place
The Bellvista Meeting Place is a self-service venue located in the Bellvista residential area, nestled centrally within the vibrant Canavan Gracie Recreational Park and overlooks the Bellvista Lake. The venue is in close proximity to the park, public tennis court, children’s playground and shops.
Suitable for community groups, meetings, small seminars, training rooms or low physical activities like Yoga or Pilates and private functions.
- Open plan floor space
- Adjoining timber deck with large shade sail
- Toilet amenities including disabled toilets and additional public amenities available outside the venue
- Air conditioning
- 16 rectangular tables
- 70 chairs
- Large mobile whiteboard
- 370L fridge with freezer plus additional separate 140 Ltr fridge
- 20L Urn
- Crockery and glassware
*It is the responsibility of the hirer to set up and pack down the venue
- Wheelchair accessible
- 14 designated car parks onsite including disabled spaces with additional off-street parking available
Fees and Charges:
- Venue hire cost is dependent on the hirer category
- Bond cost is dependent on the event category
- Cleaning and security charges may apply and depend on the event circumstances. Please discuss with the Booking Officer
The Booking Officer for this venue is located at Venue 114, 114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina.
Sunshine Coast Councils owned and operated venues will enforce social distancing restrictions in accordance with the Queensland Government's step-down approach to eased restrictions. These safety measures include new Covid-19 capacities with a maximum of 20 patrons.
The Public Health Direction also introduces other mandatory risk mitigation measures which include but are not limited to the following -
• Physical distancing 1.5 meters
• 4 square metres per person when indoors
• Hand hygiene
• Frequent environmental cleaning and disinfestation