Beerwah Community Hall
The Beerwah Community Hall is a self-service, multi-purpose venue adjacent to the Beerwah library. The venue is in close proximity to township of Beerwah.
Suitable for community groups, concerts, dance/sporting classes, seminar and private functions.
- Large main hall with timber floors
- Floor to ceiling glass walls opening onto a large undercover deck overlooking the lagoon
- Stage with basic audio equipment and lighting infrastructure
- Two rooms either side of the stage with toilet and shower facilities
- Full commercial kitchen including a separate bar area with internal and external serving capabilities
- Toilet amenities including disabled toilets
- 30 rectangular tables
- 250 chairs
- PA system and lighting infrastructure
- Two Zanussi 4-hob convection ovens
- Large walk in cold room
- Domestic refrigerator with freezer
- Crockery and cutlery
- Glass washer
*It is the responsibility of the hirer to set up and pack down the venue
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rear stage loading dock
- Onsite parking including disabled spaces
Fees and Charges:
- Venue hire cost is dependent on the hirer category
- Bond cost is dependent on the event category
- Cleaning and security charges may apply and depend on the event circumstances. Please discuss with the Booking Officer
The Booking Officer for this venue is located at Venue 114, 114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina.
Sunshine Coast Councils owned and operated venues will enforce social distancing restrictions in accordance with the Queensland Government's step-down approach to eased restrictions. These safety measures include new Covid-19 capacities with a maximum of 20 patrons.
The Public Health Direction also introduces other mandatory risk mitigation measures which include but are not limited to the following -
• Physical distancing 1.5 meters
• 4 square metres per person when indoors
• Hand hygiene
• Frequent environmental cleaning and disinfestation