Beerwah Community Hall
Covid-19 Safety Measures
Sunshine Coast Councils owned and operated venues will enforce social distancing restrictions in accordance with the Queensland Government's step-down approach to eased restrictions. For further information regarding venue capacities and safety measurements, please refer to the Community Spaces Pandemic Protocols.
The Beerwah Community Hall is a self-service, multi-purpose venue adjacent to the Beerwah library. The venue is in close proximity to township of Beerwah.
Suitable for community groups, concerts, dance/sporting classes, seminar and private functions.
- Large main hall with timber floors
- Floor to ceiling glass walls opening onto a large undercover deck overlooking the lagoon
- Stage with basic audio equipment and lighting infrastructure
- Two rooms either side of the stage with toilet and shower facilities
- Full commercial kitchen including a separate bar area with internal and external serving capabilities
- Toilet amenities including disabled toilets
This Space is Suitable for
Community Groups | Concerts | Dance | Sport | Seminars | Private Functions
- 30 rectangular tables
- 250 chairs
- PA system and lighting infrastructure
- Two Zanussi 4-hob convection ovens
- Large walk in cold room
- Domestic refrigerator with freezer
- Crockery and cutlery
- Glass washer
*It is the responsibility of the hirer to set up and pack down the venue
Fees and Charges
Venue hire and bond charges are dependent on the hirer and event categories. Please refer to the fees and charges in the above quick links for more information. Cleaning and security charges may also apply and depend on the event circumstances, please discuss with the Venue Officer.
Accessibility and Parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rear stage loading dock
- Onsite parking including disabled spaces
The Booking Officer for this venue is located at Venue 114, 114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina.